2016年6月29日水曜日

My Featured Movie



Sings(2008)





I. About the Film

Details


This movie was created Australia.
This movie language is English.
Release Date is 10 March 2008.

Company Credits

Production Co:





Works Cited (参考文献)

IMDb. IMDb.com, n.d. Web. 20 June 2016. 



II. Versions of the Novel in the Mass Media





Works Cited (参考文献)

IMDb. IMDb.com, n.d. Web. 20 June 2016. 




III. About the Author

Director is Patrick Hughes. He is an Australian film director and writer.
His first film is Red Hill was announced in 2010. This film was the opportunity to let him a director.  Before Red Hill, Hughes garned notable attention with the 2008 short film Signs and other various high-profile commercials.


IV. My Reaction

A. Reaction Point - soundtrack

  • 定義: Soundtrack takes an important role to enhance the effect of the video.

  • 例:When the scene of the empty day was played the monotonous melody, on the other hand when the man are going to meet her, in this scene was played dramatic melody like his strain.

  • 略: I think that soundtrack give the viewer the mood and emotion and the feeling of the performer in film.


B. Reaction Point - mood

  • 定義: Mood is a feeling, air surrounding the place and people.

  • 例:The man face was gloomy until he met her, but his face lighted up to meet her.

  • 略:I think that the man face makes up the mood of the film. This is why, in this short film mood changes from gloomy to light.


C. Reaction Point - message


  • 定義:Message is the central idea or statement of a story.

  • 例: He became active and spirited by meeting her.

  • 略:I think that a certain big event changes a human being.


D. My General Opinion

This short film is romantic story. Many women will expects the encounter such as this story. But it is reality difficult for such a thing to happen.  If it happened, the probability will be very low. This is why, I think that I should be important about the encounters with the person because it may lose a wonderful encounter if it's not careful. And I think that this short film is able to teach a person an important thing and give a person a dream.


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, Misato. Your blog is very good. Your opinion is thought carefully. Furthermore, your reaction is easy to understand.

    返信削除